TR Leger Immigrant Services
TR Leger Immigrant Services has been assisting newcomers to Eastern Ontario since August 2008. TRLIS is a part of the Upper Canada District School Board and operates under the TR Leger School. TRLIS is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, and is dedicated to serving Permanent Residents, Live-in-Caregivers and Convention Refugees with settlement and immigration needs. Immigrants and Newcomers to Canada are welcome to visit our center in order to:
- Use the computer/internet/phone/fax
- Find information regarding housing, employment, education, health, transportation, community and government services, etc.
- Receive help completing Permanent Residence or citizenship applications
- Speak to a qualified Settlement Worker regarding immigration or settlement questions
- Receive information regarding English as a Second Language and LINC programs